Lightweight Portable Tripod
Easily installed by one person, the self-locking, fully adjustable legs lock securely in place thanks to the automatic pins.
No chains are needed to secure the feet, which greatly reduces the risk of tripping.
- Max Working Load: 136 kg
- Breaking Strength: > 10 KN
- Weight: 15 kg
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +50°C
- Dimension fully retracted: 1.17m dia 0.84m manhole
- Dimension fully extended: 2.1m dia 1.50m manhole
- Anchorage points: Galvanised steel
Available in Several Configurations:
- To be used for fall arrest (example, climbing down a ladder) the tripod must be used in conjunction with a fall arrest inertia reel with built-in emergency rescue winch. If the worker falls from the ladder the inertia reel will arrest the fall then the emergency rescue winch will be deployed to rescue the casualty. Thus providing the rescue plan, required by law.
- To be used for manriding (suspension work / winching a person) the worker will be connected to a Manriding winch on the tripod. There must also be a fall arrest inertia reel connected. This inertia reel must also be of a design that has an integrated retrieval winch. Should the manriding winch fail, the inertia reel will arrest the fall, the integrated rescue winch will then be used to rescue the casualty, again providing the rescue plan.
- To Raise or Lower a Casualty in a Rescue Environment, either the Mightyevac or Manhandler Winch are suitable.