Super Lightweight (0.86kg) 1.8m Personal Fall Limiter. Cost Effective Inertia Reel.
Miller TurboLite Super Lightweight Personal Fall Limiter
The cost-effective and competitive pricing of the new Miller TurboLite Personal Fall Limiters will make shock-absorbing lanyards obsolete on the jobsite. With the compact and lightweight TurboLite PFL, workers will no longer need to “switch-out” equipment to maintain a safe fall distance.
Miller TurboLite PFL features include:
- First affordable alternative to shock-absorbing lanyards
- Extremely compact and lightweight (0.86kg) provides 1.8m working capacity lifeline; unit attaches directly to the harness back D-ring for greater mobility and versatility
- Built-in web fall indicator identifies when to remove from service
- Quick activating patent pending braking system.
- Engineered webbing for greater abrasion resistance and long service life
- High-strength, impact-resistant nylon housing for maximum durability
- Built-in swivel prevents lifeline from twisting
- Rated for up to a 100kg user in fall factor 2 (140kg in fall factor 0 and 1)
- No annual factory recertification required
- Meets global standards for international companies
The Benefits will have a Positive Impact on your Safety Concerns:
- Eliminates the need for different fall protection equipment to address fall clearance
- Reduces risk because workers are using the proper equipment when fall clearance changes
- Increases productivity by keeping workers on the job longer
- Miller TurboLite Personal Fall Limiters are competitively priced with shock-absorbing lanyards and will keep safety costs in line