Terms and Conditions
All orders for goods accepted by Fall Protect Plus ("the Vendor") are accepted subject to the following conditions that shall form part of and govern the contract of sale.
Acceptance of goods shall be deemed to be acceptance of these conditions of sale. No agent or representative of the vendor has the authority to vary these conditions unless endorsed in writing by a Director of the vendor company.
Please note: All orders for products or services will be acknowledged but confirmation of the price shall at all times be when the order is accepted by the Vendor and such orders shall be shipped at the prices shown on the order acceptance which shall normally be the price or cost as shown on our Web Site on the date of the order. Up to date prices can be found on our Web Site which is continuously updated.
Terms: Orders are shipped with any delivery costs shown where appropriate.
Payment, Delivery and Price
- All items in stock are despatched the same day if the order is received before 2pm Orders are delivered by courier and should be delivered to you within 2-5 days. (International orders are generally received in under 10 days).
- If your item is not in stock, delivery will normally be within 10 days. However we will email you to advise of the position before we proceed further with your order. (We may offer an alternative product or refund if the requested product is unavailable).
- Taxable items have 20% VAT (sales tax) added.
- Any credit card details you entered are transmitted over a secure(SSL) link and stored using 128-bit encryption.
- We guarantee your satisfaction. All of our products come with a 30 day no quibble guarantee. In addition, customers from the European Union are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm
- If you need to reach us, please use the Contact Us link on the store page.
- We do not disclose buyers' information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
- When confirmation of your order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
- Monthly (30 day) trading accounts are available to regular customers. If you wish to open such account please contact us so we can arrange this
- When goods are despatched you will be sent an invoice by email. If the goods are not received by you within 5 days of receiving the invoice please contact us so we can follow up on the delivery.
- On delivery please check the goods are correct. Ensure that there are no shortages or items/parts missing. If you have any concerns please contact us immediately. If on delivery the parcel is damaged, write this on the delivery note before signing for the goods. Keep any damaged packaging for possible future claim.
- If you return any goods for any reason it is your responsibility for the delivery of any goods back to our warehouse.